Thursday, February 12, 2009

Writing tricks. For KIDS!

The typewriter is my favorite writing paraphernalia. The clickity-clack of metal prods smacking the crisp white page. But what about that white paper? Boring as hell. Luckily I've found an alternative.

Napkins, paper towels and assorted scraps. Don't know why but this crap gets me prolific. I came up with the basic plots for two possible spec episodes I've been trying to write for a certain kids show. A pink hat may be involved.

Thought that I'd share this wonderful news with the rest of the world. Go forth and spread my poorly written ramblings! Forthwith!

Also, is it wrong that I'm a little interested in seeing the new Street Fighter movie? Feels wrong. Yah, it must be wrong.

1 comment:

Caleb A said...

Seriously, Dan? The new Street Fighter looks worse than the Van Damme one. Chun-Li looks Native American or something and Vega is played by one of the Black Eyed Peas? The entire point of Street Fighter was that the fighter were from various countries.

I mean, I MIGHT see it on DVD, but at this point I'm not even considering catching it in theaters.