Sunday, February 22, 2009

I need to see Slumdog Millionaire

That is a lot of oscars. Picture, director, cinematography, script. A bunch of smaller ones too. I really do love Danny Boyle and even though I have yet to see the film, I am quite glad he got the oscar for direction.

There was a tiny clip at the end for Sherlock Holmes. That looks good. Super good. Also Funny People and The Boat that Rocked. Some good looking flicks coming out this year.

I write here what I think about Slumdog when I see it. Probably soon.

1 comment:

Caleb A said...

Slumdog absolutely deserves every award it got.

The only one I might contest is the sound stuff because I felt like WALL-E deserved to pick up a few extras, but that's certainly not to say Slumdog wasn't equally deserving.

I may be biased since I saw Slumdog with minimal expectations and was blown away by it. Seeing it post-awards might take away a bit of that surprise for you. But still, go see it.