Thursday, February 12, 2009

In the space of 1/2 a mango


I really enjoy Lost. Suppose it's because I have no idea what's going on. Something is happening and I want to know what; but every episode the narritive appears more and more seemingly convoluted. Yet there has to be something there, right? We'll see.

Have you ever had your eyes bleed? No, no I didn't think so. It wouldn't be much of an outrageous image if it were a common occurrence. Ocular discharge? Take three Tylenol, stay off your feet for 20 minutes. Never had my face melt either. Close once, at a Chris Cornell concert.

Seems like all the good stuff goes into fancy cat food. Prime cut tuna, farm fresh veggies, served in a crystal wine glass. Too eat that good as a human is a rarity. Pretty sure the McDonalds doesn't serve up the fillet mignon.

Taste the freedom. Ride the walrus.

No comments: