Thursday, January 8, 2009

Nyquil time +50 minutes

Stuff is getting a little blurry. My fingers seem to work... lots of back spacinging. Tom seems fine but he has left the room. He does have like twice as many hours slept than I do.

Looks like that main guy from CSI is maybe perhaps leaving the show. FINALLY. Nothing about him is interesting. Even his beard looks painted on; a crime against home grown beards. What's that dudes name?

This show Eleventh hour is ok. Need to check out the original with Patrick Stuart. Wish I owned a copy of Safe House. Those f-ing gophers...

Been like an hour now. Heavy eyes. Computer almost dead. Ill have to plug it in if i remember.

Rufuss Sewell is pretty cool. What would a sequel to Dark City look like? Would Rufus take control of everything and ne their king? Give a mouse a cookie.

Nothing else is coming freom me now. Need to go to ben. If you experience an erection for longer than 12 hours seek immediate help.
nigh

2 comments:

Caleb A said...

How much did you take? This is quite the result.

dan said...

The recommended dosage. I don't take a lot of medication, as such many have to ability to turn me into... that thing that wrote this blog post.

I apologize.