Friday, January 9, 2009

Flashback episode er... blog

Not two posts ago I talked a little bit about the comics I would like to see get a feature adaptation. After chatting a bit with a friend, I have an addition to the post.

Aaron Douglas should play Bigby.
=

Look, they both got the cleft. Also I just like the guy on Battlestar. Love to see him get a realling interesting role. My friend suggested Hugh Jackman as the immediate choice and while he's not wrong for it it would be sweet to try someone different. Someone like Chief Tyrol.

The Bigby casting would definitely be the tone setter for the rest of the cast. You put in a smaller actor like Aaron and then you would be free to take some chances. Maybe Christina Hendricks as Rose Red? She's good but underused on the show "Life". Come to think of it, now I want Adam Arkin (also from Life) in the movie. He's got a starring role in the next film from the Coen brothers.

Weird picks though these actors may be, I really wouldn't want anything about Fable to be generic.

No comments: